The Public Revenue Office has set the following strategic priorities and objectives for the period 2018-2020:
1) Strengthening the administrative capacities
- Quality management system
- Human resources management and strengthening the capacity of the employess through education and exchange of experiences
- Improved administration and debt management
- Compliance Risk Management
2) Combating tax fraud and reducing gray economy
3) Public finance management - Revenue Mobilization
- Strengthening the operational capacities and business processes for revenue collection through modernization of the tax IT system
- Establishment of a Disaster Recovery Center
The three basic development components are aimed at achieving our mission and vision, as well as supporting and ensuring the real implementation of the tax system reform processes planned in the national programs of the Republic of Macedonia and the programs for modernization of the Public Revenue Office.
To download the PRO Strategic Plan, click here.